Last updated on APRIL 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Post Award Request (PAR) Number Not Displaying In SF-30
The PAR number is not being displayed in block 4 of the SF-30 when a PAR is used to create a modification.
Steps to reproduce
1. CLM Contraction Professional> Buyer Work Center> Demand Workbench> Post Award Requests.
2. Approved a PAR in the system. Through the demand workbench select the approved PAR to create a new modification.
3. Populate required header information on the new mod once generated.
4. Generate change description
6. View modification PDF. PAR number is not displayed in block 4
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms