Error When Trying to Set Resource as Scheduled in Routing Definition: APP-BOM-20861: Resource Is Not Time-Based. You Cannot Schedule A Resource That Is Not Time-Based
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to attach resource in the operation for a department, with schedule option as Yes, results in an error.
APP-BOM-20861: Resource is not time-based. You cannot schedule a resource that is not time-based.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set profile BOM: Hour UOM = HR
2. Create resource, RS1, using UOM: HR
3. Assign resource to department XXXX in the XXX organization
4. Create the routing for the Assembly Item XXXXXX
5. Associate the department in the Operations field
6. Attempt to associate department with the XX resource, having schedule as 'Yes'
7. Get the error message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms