Verifying Secondary Documents of Record Produces Error
(Doc ID 2129879.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When verifying secondary document of record transaction, upon approval, the follow error occurs:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageErrorHandler: Exception: WF_PLSQL_ERROR
(ERRNAME=WFSQL_ARGS) (ERRMESSAGE=3000: Invalid value(s) passed for arguments.
ITEMTYPE= ITEMKEY=719668 PROCESS=) (ERRSTACK=
Wf_Engine.CreateProcess(, 719668)) ,In VO: null
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: Employee Self Service
1. Navigate: Document of Records
2. Click Create Document of Record
3. Enter required fields(Document Type, Valid From) Also enter a Valid To date
4. Click Apply x 2
Do the above steps twice.
Responsibility: Manager Self Service
5. Navigate: Document of Records
6. Select Actions next to Employee Submitter's name
7. Click the View button then Click Verify on the first document, then Click Yes to confirm
8. Click the View button then Click Verify on the second document, the Click Yes to confirm: Error now appears.
The issue is found when file DocsOfRecordViewCO.java versions 120.10.12010000.4 - 120.10.12010000.6 are present.
If patch 9780853:R12.PER.B was applied then this issue will occur as it delivers DocsOfRecordViewCO.java version 120.10.12010000.4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!