Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Materials Management
'Drop All LPNs' page forces locator override when we are not overriding locator and does nothing.
This issue is not reproducible 100% of the time, but it is reproducible for more than 50% of the cases.
There is no customizations involved in any of these flows where the issue has been reproduced.
Please see the screenshots attached for the detailed test case to reproduce this issue
Once the LPN e.g. ‘PD904’ is keyed in and press Enter usually MSCA auto-populates the ’Confirm (Sub)’ field and ‘Confirm(Loc)’ field, and moves the cursor to ‘Drop Full LPN’ button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Tasks -> Manual Tasks -> Manual Load
2. Load 8 - 10 LPNs that are available in inventory. Make sure the LPNs go to different locators through the rules. Like 3 LPNs goes to one locator and another 3 to another locator and another 4 to a different locator
3. Drop these LPNs using the 'Drop All LPNs' mobile page by entering the INTO LPN
4. Again load 8 - 10 LPNs and make sure you go to few of the same locators as suggested in Step - 2,
5. Drop these LPNs using the 'Drop All LPNs' option and use the same INTO LPN that is already available in that location
6. Randomly for one of the LPNs during the drop, after entering the INTO LPN in that locator, MSCA takes user to the Audit Reasons page thinking that we are overriding the location. But the Into LPN that is entered is exactly in the same locator as the suggested locator. there is no override
7. Select a reason in audit page and user is taken back to the Drop All LPN page, and cursor again sits in the 'LPN' field. This cycle repeats again and again and user cannot proceed further
8. To resolve this one has to press F2, come back to the menu and again access the 'Drop All LPNs' page, then the issue will not reoccur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms