On Reconciling Foreign Currency Cleared Payment, Cleared Amount Field Not Saved
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Oracle Payables - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On reconciling foreign currency cleared payments, 'Amount Cleared' field in 'Reconcile Transactions' screen is displaying incorrect value.
1) Suppose the base and bank account currencies are 'USD'
2) create invoice with amount 1000, amount 1000, currency
and payment currencies as 'EUR' and exchange rate .8
3) Make full payment in 'EUR' with exchange rate .78
4) Navigate to 'Cash Management' and clear the payment with .79
5) Reconcile the Payment
6) Now check the 'Amount Cleared' in 'Reconcile Transactions' screen
It shows 780 instead of 790
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms