R12: PA: Unable to add the 'Update Budget Line Details' column in the Budgets Personalized View
(Doc ID 2130194.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing a budget in self service, the Update Budget Line Details column is not displayed even though selected as a displayed column on the Personalize view page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Project number in self service / HTML.
2. On the >Financial tab>Budgets and Forecasts, select the Plan Type and click Maintain Versions.
3. This shows 2 versions with status = Working, where Version = 2 is the Current version.
4. Click Edit for Version 1.
5. Click the Personalize button in the Financial Plan page.
6. See the list of Personalized Views. Select one of the seeded views and create a duplicate view. Personalized view name would be, i.e. 'Duplicate of [Current Budget Burdened Cost Variance ].
7. There are columns set in the Columns Displayed. From the Available Columns list select 'Update Budget Line Details' and move to he Columns Displayed.
8. Click the the Apply and View Results button.
9. Page does not show the 'Update Budget Line Details'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document