Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Component with End-dated Locator can be added to BOM Even After Patch 21953743
After this patch, LOV on BOMFDBOM does not show component with end-dated Locator -- but component can be added if locator is typed in manually.
End-dated locator should prevent component from being added to the BOM
1. Choose an existing locator which got end dated(yuou can also end date it).
2. Now, query any existing bill.
3. Go to Material Control tab of the components.
4. Provide subinventory which carries the end dated locator.
5. Now, do not select the locator from LOV(anyways it will not be shown in the LOV since it is already end dated). Enter the locator manually.
6. Save the form. It is saving successfully without any error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms