Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP6 version, Appraisals
In Performance Management application appraisal approval workflow notification is not being generated when assigned to alternate approver.
Appraisal approval workflow notification should be generated when assigned to alternate approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in application
2. Manager Self-Service
4. Create Standard Appraisal > Go
5. Select an employee e.g. Peters, Jason 162
7. On "Create Standard Appraisal: Setup Details" page....Enter mandatory info.
8. By default Main Appraiser is: Olson, Helen (Helen)
9. Changing Main Appraiser field to another person: e.g.lstewart
a. Next > Next > Click on Apply button
Ownership of your appraisal has transferred to your main appraiser. You
cannot update the appraisal again until the main appraiser returns ownership
of the appraisal to you and requests your input.
But no notification generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms