Clicking On The Back Button Results In An Error
(Doc ID 2131208.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for a supplier and clicking on the update button, a user clicks on the "Back" button in the browser and then clicks on the update button again resulting in the following error:
Error: Cannot Display Page
You cannot complete this task because you accessed this page using the browser's navigation buttons (the browser Back button, for example)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to WVU AP Vendor Entry With SSN responsibility.
2. Navigate to Supplier > Entry.
3. Query for a Supplier Name (for example: Utt%).
4. Click on the Update button of a supplier from the Search Results.
5. Click on the Back button, which returns the user back to the search results screen.
6. Click the Update button again.
7. Receive the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document