Cannot Send Approval Notifications to All Members of HR Positions While Using AME
(Doc ID 2131321.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot send the Requisition Approval Notifications to all members of HR Positions, when set the Approver Type is HR Positions in AME Approval Group.
Need a method to send the Requisition Approval Notifications to all members of HR Positions.
The AME setting is following
- Transaction Types : Purchase Requisition Approval.
- Approval Group : G
Approver Type is HR Positions : Position 1
The Position 1 with two employers A, B
- Action Types
Name: approval-group chain of authority
Ordering Mode: Parallel or Serial
Voting Method: First Responder Wins
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a PR in iPro and checkout.
- Next to Checkout: Approvals and Notes, the Approval Group "G" show in the Approvals list.
- Click the Approval Group link, can find only one approver A, cannot find the approver B.
- Submit the requisition, the approver A can receive the approval notification,
but the approver B cannot receive the approval notification.
If you use the HR Person as Approver Type and add the employers A and B into the Approval Group,
the employers A and B can receive the approval notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!