Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several problems with one specific job. WIP value summary and view resource transactions show that resource have been charged for
the work order but the discrete job form show the quantity applied as blank.
Resources and quantities to be correct for the discrete job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Work In Process.
2. Navigation: Discrete-> Discrete.
3. Create job with assembly.
4. Responsibility: Work In Process -> Move Transactions -> Move Transactions
5. Perform a To Move.
6. Go to Material Transactions -> Completion Transactions.
7. Move and Resource transactions applied are blank in discrete job screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms