When Using The Maintenance Super User Responsibility To Enter Times, The Resource Sequence Number Does Not Default Despite Being Chosen From The List Of Values
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Maintenance Super User to enter times, the Resource Sequence number does not default despite being chosen from the List of values. Also the page does not populate the Resource, Quantity (QTY) and Unit Of Measure (UOM) fields. All four fields must be entered manually.
The Resource, Quantity (QTY) and Unit Of Measure (UOM) fields intermittently do not populate. The Resource Sequence number consistently does not populate.
RESOURCE, QTY and UOM fields should be automatically entered when resource sequence number is chosen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management
2. Work Orders-> Work Orders
3. Create Org / Work Order for an Asset Number and Asset Group
4. Release the Work Order. Push the Operations Tab
5. Chose an Operation and Resource.
6. Select CHARGE TIME from Work Order LOV and click on GO-> Select Operation-> Expand
7. Put Cursor on the Resource Sequence LOV, Choose a resource sequence number-> Push Select
8. The selected RESOURCE SEQUENCE filed does not populate.correctly.
9. Apply, the service order is successfully saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms