Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Resource Transaction on Debrief Work Order, if more than 240 characters are entered into the reference field, the transaction does not get created. There is no error message.
Transaction should get created, or not be allowed to complete without an error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Navigation: Work Orders tab
3. Search for work order > select debrief work order > expand resource report section > expand operation details
4. Enter comment and labor hours in corresponding fields > click apply.
5. If comment has more than 240 characters, transaction is not applied but confirmation screen suggests it was.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms