Receipts Workbench: Second Apply in Detail fails with APP-AR-11526:ERROR:ARP_PROCESS_DET_PKG.GET_REC_PSNO_OPEN
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying receipt to an invoice in detail, the second application gives an error message.
However, if the receipt is applied to the same invoice at the header level, it applies successfully.
The receipt is applied in detail to a line.
Then a Claim Investigation is created for a negative amount on the same receipt, which increases the receipt balance.
The same receipt is applied in detail to another invoice and the following error occurs:
APP-AR-11526: Error: arp_process_det_pkg.get_rec_psno_open_rec_pay_schedule
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Invoice1 for 50.00 and Invoice2 for 50.00
- Create Receipt1 for 50.00
- Apply Receipt1 to Invoice1 in detail for 50.00 for line only
- Create clam investigation on Receipt1 for -50.00, which brings the unapplied balance of Receipt1 to 50.00
- Apply Receipt1 to Invoice2 in detail for 50.00 using line level application, and error occurs
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot apply in detail a receipt to a line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms