Even If With A Review Action , The Assignee (who Is Not A Team Member) Can Update Change Request
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Change Management
Even if the Action was a Review one, the Assignee could update the change request.
The change management document in the oracle project user guide says:
'A review action allows the assignee to review the change document and enter a response. An update action allows the assignee to update the Change document an long as the action is open'
So the assignee with a review action must not have access to modify the change request.
Step to reproduce the bug:
The owner of the change request:
- Verify that the user is not a team member
- Create a change request with the status 'WORKING'
- Create a Review Action
- Click on the notification line to have access to the action
- Click on the button 'view change control details' to have access to the change request
- Click on the button 'Update Change Request' to accede to change request and update it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms