Transaction Workbench FRM-40735: PRE-RECORD Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA-01403
(Doc ID 2131856.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Transactions Summary query transactions from different Operating Units.
After clicking on Applications for the transaction and returning to Transactions Summary, the form errors when querying the next transaction if it is from a different Operating Unit.
FRM-40735: PRE-RECORD trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions Summary
- Search for transactions using the criteria which would give more than 1 transactions for multiple units.
- Select any transaction from 1 OU which is before the transaction from any other OU.
- Click on Application button.
- Close Application screen.
- Select next transaction in the list from Transactions Summary.
- Error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|2. Recommended Patches|
|3. Solution Steps|
|Still Have Questions?|