Transaction Workbench FRM-40735: PRE-RECORD Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA-01403
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Transactions Summary query transactions from different Operating Units.
After clicking on Applications for the transaction and returning to Transactions Summary, the form errors when querying the next transaction if it is from a different Operating Unit.
FRM-40735: PRE-RECORD trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions Summary
- Search for transactions using the criteria which would give more than 1 transactions for multiple units.
- Select any transaction from 1 OU which is before the transaction from any other OU.
- Click on Application button.
- Close Application screen.
- Select next transaction in the list from Transactions Summary.
- Error appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms