Original Recipient Name not Shown in Action History in Self Service Notifications Post RUP8 Patch
Last updated on MAY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
After applying 12.1 HRMS RUP 8 if any vacation rule exists for an approver, the notification received by the acting(delegated) employee doesn't show the original recipient name in the action history.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. Vacation rule for ManagerA
2. Click on Vacation rules > Delegate for set dates to ManagerB
3. Employee creates a leave request and submits it to his manager(ManagerA who has delegated approval rights via vacation rule to ManagerB)
4. First approver approves the request :
5. After first approver Mariam approves it,
6. the notification should be sent for ManagerA approval i.e.. it should be delegated to ManagerB due to active vacation rule.
7. ManagerB logs into the system and accesses the notification from his worklist
8. The notification doesn’t show that ManagerA delegated to ManagerB, only shows that ManagerB is the approver.
This issue occurs after applying 12.1 HRMS RUP8 patch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms