Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 version, Modifications
When a user creates a NEW modification to a converted award against template A using the Document Builder, we are seeing that the template ID is associated to template B (incorrectly)
If the user creates the NEW modification to a converted award against template A from the Award tab of the Buyer Work Center, we are seeing that the template ID is associated to template A (correctly)
When using the document builder to create a new modification, the modification should retain/use the template ID associated to the base award.
For example (both are converted against the same award template)
ED-CIO-09-C-0052P00001 (Created from Demand Workbench)
ED-CIO-14-C-0117P00001 (Created traditionally in BWC)
Steps to reproduce
1. From Document Builder: Navigate to CLM Contracting Professional > Buyer Work Center > Demand Workbench (DWB)>
2. Select a Requisition > In the Document Builder,
3. Select "New Modification" > Click the Add button to add the Req to the Doc Builder >
4. Enter the Award Number > Click Create > Modification is created (draft)
5. From Awards tab: Navigate to CLM Contracting Professional > Buyer Work Center > Awards >
6. Select My Approved Awards in the View drop down and click Go >
7. Select the Award and click Create Modification > Draft Modification is created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms