Make Source Subinventory A NON Required Field For Inter-org Kanban Pull Sequences
(Doc ID 2132705.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SOURCE SUBINVENTORY Required field, KANBAN PULL SEQUENCES SUMMARY(INVKBPSQ), Source Type = Inter-Org, WMS, Picking Rules
On : 12.1.2 version, Replenish
1) The customer is using internal requisitions to source Kanban replenishment in one organization from another organization.
2) The actual parts are in a WMS organization where the actual location of the item can change.
3) Regardless, the person setting up Kanban in organization A (Receiving Organization) has no idea where stock is stored in Organization B (source Organization).
4) The customer wants to rely on the Picking Rules for Organization B (source Organization) to decide from which subinventory to retrieve the stock when the requisition is processed.
5) Therefore, They need for the Source Subinventory in the Kanban Pull Sequences Form to be an OPTIONAL (Not Mandatory) field when Source Type is Inter-Org.
Source subinventory should not be a required field when Source Type is Inter-Org
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!