Requisition Approval History Status Shows Incorrect Action Description - No action taken - Instead of Approved
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Approval History Status Shows Incorrect Action Description.
Even when not using parallel approvers, if a requisition approval is delegated from Approver A to Approver B, and Approver B approves the requisition, the 'Action' in the approval history window shows "No action taken" instead of "Approved."
Requisition Approval History Status should show correct Action Description
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Enter the BEP Procure to Pay responsibility, navigate to Requisition Summary
Click the Requisitions tab
2) Click the Search button the right side
3) Click Clear
4) In the Requisition Number field, enter “116505”. Click Go
5) Click the Requisition Number
Click Approved, under Amendment History
6) The screenshot below shows the issue. Approver A delegated approval to B. Approver B approved the requisition, but the “action” says “No action taken” instead of approved. This happens every time someone delegates the requisition. This “No action taken” should say “Approved”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms