Change To Clause System Variables Do Not Generate Change Statement In System Generated Description (SGD)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 version,
Change to Clause System Variables do not generate Change Statement in System Generated Description (SGD).
When changing the data fields that are mapped to the system variables used in clauses, the SGD does not reflect that a change was made to the clause.
For example, the COR clause 3452.201-70 uses the COTR POC, COR 2 and COR 3 fields to automatically populate the COR Clause variables.
If those data fields are changed on a modification, the SGD is not reflecting that the COR Clause was updated.
When changing the data fields that are mapped to the system variables used in clauses, expect the SGD to reflect that a change was made to the clause.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Buyer > Navigate to Dept of Ed Buyer/Contracting Specialist > Buyer Work Center > Awards > Click the Search button
2. Enter the Award number in the Award - is field and click the Go button
3. Select the approved Award by selecting the radio button in the Select column > Select "Create Modification" in the "Select Award" drop down and click the Go button
4. Award Modification header screen displays > Enter required data (e.g., Modification Authority, Description of Amendment/Modification, Contracting Officer)
5. Click the Addresses and Supplier Details tab > Enter COR2 and COR3 information > Click the Save button
6. Select the Generate Change Description option from the Actions drop down and click the Go button >
7. Click the Generate button
8. Click the RTF file > Verify there is no statement that the COR Clause changed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms