Profile Po: Validate Gl Period Set to Redefault Not Updating the GL Date in Purchasing Documents
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While the profile "PO: Validate GL Date" is set to Redefault, purchasing documents with gl_encumbered_date in a closed period not getting update to current open period after approval.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Profile "PO: Validate GL Date" is set to Redefault
2. Requisition is created with GL date as Jan-16 and submitted for approval
3. Then Jan-16 period gets closed
4. The approver opens the notification and approves the Requisition
5. The GL Date on the requisition distribution is still Jan-16 while the encumbrance journal is created in current open period.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms