When Attempting To Create A Contractor Request Receive Error: You Have Insufficient Privileges For The Current Operation.
(Doc ID 2133530.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to checkout on Create Contractor Request page the following error occurs:
You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement Home Page ->> Select: "Contractors" Tab
4. Create: "Contractor Request"
5. Click "View Cart Add Checkout" link in Shopping Cart.
6. Receive Error: You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document