Solicitation Amendment Locking Inconsistent, Returns Error 'Unable to update draft negotiation, please check if another user from your company has locked the draft negotiation'
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit/update a draft solicitation amendment, the following error occurs intermittently:
Unable to update draft negotiation, please check if another user from your company has locked the draft negotiation.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create and Publish a Solicitation
2. Access the Solicitation and Create Amendment
3. Save it
4. Access the Manage Drafts link from the Buyers Work Center > Solicitations
5. Search for the amendment and click ‘Unlock’
6. Log out/back in as a different user
7. From the BWC > Solicitations
8. Search for Solicitation
9. Open the published Solicitation
8. Select ‘View Amendment History’ from the Actions menu
9. Click ‘Update’ on the Amendment observe error
10. Alternatively go to the BWC > Solicitations and click ‘Manage Drafts’, then search for the Amendment, then click to Update, opens without error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms