Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encountered an error while generating forecast
Steps to recreate:
1. Login to Oracle EBS site with Project Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Projects: Delivery >> Search Project
3. Click Advance Search Button and Enter the Project Number in Project Number field then Click Go
4. Click the Project Name
5. Click on the Financial tab
6. Click on the maintain versions icon for the forecast version
7. Create a new version of the forecast by clicking on 'Create New Version'
8. Enter a name for the forecast version, select 'Generate Amounts' within the drop down list and click on 'Go'. Keep the other fields with the default values and click on 'Generate'
9. Click Generate and Edit button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms