R12: AP: Discarded Line Has Unreversed Distributions with 0 Amount In the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb), invoice line was discarded but distribution was not discarded and has zero amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Entry > Invoices
3. Create an invoice header and line of 0 amount with default distribution account
4. Do not enter distributions for the line. Discard the line
5. Now change the Default Distribution Account on line and click on All Distributions or Distributions button. Distributions window will show 0 amount distribution.
6. Thus a non reversed distribution is added to line after line is discarded
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms