R12: AP: Discarded Line Has Unreversed Distributions with 0 Amount In the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb)
(Doc ID 2133760.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb), invoice line was discarded but distribution was not discarded and has zero amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Entry > Invoices
3. Create an invoice header and line of 0 amount with default distribution account
4. Do not enter distributions for the line. Discard the line
5. Now change the Default Distribution Account on line and click on All Distributions or Distributions button. Distributions window will show 0 amount distribution.
6. Thus a non reversed distribution is added to line after line is discarded
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document