Is It Possible to Have PR Lines in Same PR Grouped into a Sinlge PO Line, with Several Pay Items For a Complex PO?
(Doc ID 2133838.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When buyer creates PO through buyer work center and clicks the create PO button with the document style 'Complex Service PO' , then progress payments, how to consolidate multiple requisition lines with same need by date, in the same PR into 1 PO line, while with multiple pay item lines?
1. Setup the following profile option values:
PO: Default Requisition Grouping : Default
PO: Use Requisition Line Numbers on Autocreated Purchase Order Lines : Yes
The following profile options not set to any values:
PO: Use Ship-to for Default Autocreate grouping
PO: Use Need-by Date for Default Autocreate Grouping
2. Create two requisitions with one line each with same quantity, same item and same Need-by date
3. Open Demand Workbench in BWC
4. Select the requisitions and add lines to document builder :
5. uncheck group shipment
6. Verify the result, multiple PO lines there
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document