Sales Order Form Folders Keep Dropping the "Other" Tab From View Despite Other Tab Box Is Checked In Folder Setup
(Doc ID 2133953.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOETEL: Quick Sales Order form
OEXOEORD: Sales order form
Order Management (OM) Sales Order (OEXOEORD) and Quick Sales Order (OEXOETEL) Forms keep dropping the "Other" tab from view and no longer displays when switching responsibilities.
OM folders setup in these forms shows that the "Other" option is still checked.
Expect that the 'Others' Tab if checked in the Folder used then as per functionality, the 'Other' Tab will display in the forms.
1. Order management Super User responsibility
2. Open Quick Sales Order form
3. Define a Folder 'Test Order -2'
4. Check the 'Other' check box save the folder.
5 The Other Tab is now displayed on the form
6. Change the responsibility and go back into the same form.
7. Find that the "Other" tab that was enabled in folder no longer is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document