Sales Order Form Folders Keep Dropping the "Other" Tab
(Doc ID 2133953.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOETEL: Quick Sales Order form
OEXOEORD: Sales order form
Folders in Order Management (OM) keep dropping "Other" tab
In OM responsibilities folders with "Other" tab selected will suddenly no longer display the "Other" tab,
but when you look at the folder setup, "Other" is still checked. This happens in both the OEXOEORD form and the OEXOETEL form.
Expect to display the 'Others' Tab using the Folder functionality.
1. Order management super user
2. Open Quick sales order form
3. Define a Folder 'Acorn Order -2'
4. Have the Others check box checked and save the folder.
5 The Others Tab is displayed on the form
6. Change the responsibility and went back in and now one of the new folders is dropping the "Other" tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!