Sales Order Form Folders Keep Dropping the "Other" Tab
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEXOETEL: Quick Sales Order form
OEXOEORD: Sales order form
Folders in Order Management (OM) keep dropping "Other" tab
In OM responsibilities folders with "Other" tab selected will suddenly no longer display the "Other" tab,
but when you look at the folder setup, "Other" is still checked. This happens in both the OEXOEORD form and the OEXOETEL form.
Expect to display the 'Others' Tab using the Folder functionality.
1. Order management super user
2. Open Quick sales order form
3. Define a Folder 'Acorn Order -2'
4. Have the Others check box checked and save the folder.
5 The Others Tab is displayed on the form
6. Change the responsibility and went back in and now one of the new folders is dropping the "Other" tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms