Cannot Create Work Orders After Installing Some Patches
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying some patches, work orders cannot be created in Forms (CORE) due to the following error.
In Self Service (HTML), work orders can be created but without asset group. Asset Group field is a required field and must be populated, but users are unable to manually enter it.
Values have not been entered for one or more required segments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asses Management.
2. Navigation: Work Orders -> Work Orders.
3. Create a new work order.
4. Manually enter Asset Group.
5. Save work order, but unable to create the work order in forms due to the above error.
6. Work order can be created in Self Service (Maintenance Super User), but the Asset Group does not display. It remains blank even after saving the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms