Asset Serial Number Not Defaulting In Asset Number Form
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Asset Serial Number is not generated when Asset Number is entered.
When Asset group is selected in on the Asset number form, the Asset serial should get defaulted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Setup -> Parameters.
3. See flag 'Asset Serial Number Auto Generation' => checked.
4. Go to Define Asset Numbers form.
5. Asset Serial number not being generated even though Asset Group is serial controlled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms