Asset Serial Number Not Defaulting In Asset Number Form
(Doc ID 2134170.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Asset Serial Number is not generated when Asset Number is entered.
When Asset group is selected in on the Asset number form, the Asset serial should get defaulted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Setup -> Parameters.
3. See flag 'Asset Serial Number Auto Generation' => checked.
4. Go to Define Asset Numbers form.
5. Asset Serial number not being generated even though Asset Group is serial controlled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document