Performance Ratings not Saving in Compensation Workbench (CWB)
(Doc ID 2134943.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering the performance ratings in CWB and saving the record, the rating is not saved.
The message on top shows the record is saved.
Expect the record to save and show.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query manager in Compensation Workbench for Managers responsibility
2. Click into performance rating task, and click into one of the subordinates
3. Enter a rating measure and save
- See that top says successfully saved.
- But when page refreshes, nothing is saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document