Last updated on MAY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Work Order Definition
There is a Resource which is assigned to 9 shifts. When removing a shift through resource capacity changes, there is remaining 8 shifts with different timings.
A Job was scheduled where the same Resource is associated with an Assembly, the Completion Date is calculated with one extra shift in R12.2.4, whereas in 11i it is calculating accurately.
Job Completion Date should be calculated correctly when one shift is removed to a Resource.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. There are 9 shifts for the resource PL-L17 in 11i.
2. Removed shifts for the Resource Pl- L17 in the 11i Instance on 14th April 2016.
3. Schedule a job in the 11i it calculates the exact time as per the routing and gives the completion date and time.
4. In R12 we did the same changes for the resource Pl-L17.
5. Around 9 shifts are assigned with resource PL-L17.
6. Remove shift 210 on April 14th 2016 for PL-L17.
7. Scheduled a Job as did in 11i. In R12 the completion time is going extra one day compared with 11i. It should be on 16-APR-2016 21:09:00.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms