Validation Errors when Creating Contract Template
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
When attempting to create a contract template. during the validation step,
the following errors occur:
Check for Variable Rate Check for Variable Rate Error Payment type RENT missing for the contract.
Check Functional Constraints Check Functional Constraints Error The contract must have at least one contract line before streams can be requested.
Check Rule Constraints Check Rule Constraints Error Please enter atleast one Bill-To-Address for the contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log Into Lease Super User
2. Navigate to Operation> Contract> Create
3. Select Contract template from LOV click on Go button
4. In the pop up window Keep default source New and enter customer details and in pop up general tab enter the required details.
5. Navigate to Summary tab >> Activate Contract
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms