Not Able To Create Budget Adjustment For All OUs Linked to Global Offer
(Doc ID 2135209.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Budget Postings
While creating manual adjustment for a global offer, adjustment type LOV doesn't display values for all Operating Units
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Budget with Ledger1.
2. Create Global offer sourcing from above budget.
3. Create accruals for OU1 (Ledger1) and OU2 (Ledger2).
4. Create Adjustment Types for OU1 and OU2.
5. Create a Budget Manual Adjustment for OU1 - Success.
6. Create a Budget Manual Adjustment for OU2 - Failure. Adjustment Type LOV doesn't display adjustment types for OU2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document