When Manager Completes the Appraisal from Notification and Returns to the Same Page, After Completing System Switched From Manager to Employee
(Doc ID 2135658.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Appraisals
When manager completes the appraisal from notification and returns
to the same page after completing, it shows logged in as Manager, switched as employee.
The page should not Switch to the Employee, it should remain with the Manager
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the notification section, User clicked on the pencil to update and complete the appraisal
2. Click the submit button to submit the appraisal
3. Warning: You have chosen to complete this appraisal
You cannot update a completed appraisal. Do you want to continue?
4. Yes - You have submitted the appraisal for Approval.
5. Once click okay, the system takes back to the main page and on the top of the screen reads “Logged in as <manager_name> switched
as <employee_name>(the employee). User is no longer able to move forward with completing appraisals because the task icon is no longer present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document