Last updated on MAY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items are not pulling the price listed for the item onto the requisition. e.g. Item 9780000105462 shows a price of .35, but zero comes over onto the requisition.
This is happening for foreign currencies.
Functional currency is fine.
Requisitions should show the item price from item.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement Home Page ->> "Shop" Tab ->>
4. Search Main Store ->> Item: 9780000% ->> Click: "GO"
5. Returns Item: 9780000 , with a price = 0.35 GBP
6. Add to Cart, See price as 0 GBP
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms