R12: Fields From The Forecast Working Version Appear Disabled After Generate Financial Amounts
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate Financial Plan Amounts, Forecast, Working version, disabled
Generate Financial Amounts disables fields from the Forecast working version:
1) User run PRC: Generate Financial Amounts
2) Check on the Forecast Working version for one resource.
3) Columns for Quantity, Cost and Revenue were disabled for entry/update
Steps to replicate:
- Create and baseline the PM Cost Input Forecast manually for a project.
- Assume that the forecast includes two resource: Deferred Engineering and Parts.
- For both resources, amounts are entered in periods.
- After accumulating actual cost on the project, run 'Generate Financial Plan Amounts' for the project and PM Cost Input Forecast.
- A new system generated forecast working version is created. This version includes the same two resources: Deferred Engineering and Parts.
The actual cost is pulled till current period, say Jun-16.
- Add amounts in Jul-16 period for Parts resource and save.
- Add amounts in Jul-16 period for resource Deferred Engineering and try to save. The system gives the error below:
"You can not enter mix of quantities and amounts".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms