Inter-Org Receipt Updates Wrong QTY In IB Instance
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Relevance 01-Aug-2016***
When attempting to interface an inter-org intransit receipt to Install Base (IB), the following error occurs.
The source item instance 523478, in Subinventory &SUBINVENTORY, for Organization &ORG_ID in Oracle Install Base does not exist. Please verify that any receipt transactions were successful. (INV_ORG_ID=&org_id) (LOCATOR=&locator_id)
Steps to reproduce
1. Create an inter-org shipment to ship an item from serialized control at sales order issue to at sales order issue organizations.
2. Create a shipment to ship qty = 2 from shipping organization in one transaction
Check IN_TRANSIT instance is updated/created with qty = 2 (correct)
3. Receive qty = 1 in receiving organization
4. Check IN_TRANSIT instance, quantity is reduced by 2 and source instance is added by 2. (incorrect)
5. Receive qty = 1 again in receiving organization
6. Transaction in step5 in error:
'The source item instance xxx, in Subinventory &SUBINVENTORY, for Organization &ORG_ID in Oracle Install Base does not exist ...'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms