Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setup Party Fiscal Classifications in Trading Community Architecture and EBusiness Tax applications successfully but unable to see or select the Codes in the LOV when assigning them via Party Tax Profile UI in Spanish login. The same LOV works fine when logging in with English Language.
- The issue is only happening for some of the party fiscal classifications while others work in Spanish and English language login.
- The same issue does not happen for new Party Fiscal Classifications setup.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Log in to Spanish language user
- Go to Party Tax Profile page.
- Query the tax profile for any third party or site.
- Try to assign party fiscal classification code for select values and no values in the LOV
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms