Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Depot Setup
In the Depot Repair Technician Portal page, when completing an operation with a quality plan, the transaction type is not shown on the plan
A collection plan of type "WIP Inspection" is created. Among its "Quality Collection Elements" there is "Transaction type" (defined as Referenced information).
When creating a repair order and creating a WIP job the value for "Transaction type" field is not automatically populated when completing
an operation of the WIP job and triggering the quality plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a collection plan AS_TEST_PLAN of type WIP Inspection
2. For Quality Collection Elements add:
- Repair Order Number
- Transaction type (this field has to be set to Displayed)
3. The transactions associated to the collection plan are "Completion
Transactions (Oracle Work in Process)" and "Move Transactions (Oracle Work in
4. Create RO
5. Create WIP job
6. Click on "Complete" button for an operation
7. When "Quality Plan" information pops up, select "Add child data"
8. Notice that "Transaction type" is null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms