Workload Assignment With No Milestones Is Auto Closing
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Buyer to which it was assigned was never given the opportunity to add the appropriate milestones and the assignment can’t be reopened.
Steps to reproduce
1. CLM Purchasing Super User > Buyer Work Center > Demand Workbench
2. Select requisition to assign
3. Create new Workload assignment from the Dropdown, click Go
4. In the Create Workload Screen, enter only the Buyer and the Estimated Duration. Click Apply
5. The Workload is accurately assigned to the Buyer
6. The Workload assignment is in a status of ‘Assigned’
7. When the Compute Milestones Completion Date for Assignment, Parameter for custom hook should be ‘NO’
8. Upon completion of the concurrent request, go back to the workload assignment in the Demand Workbench:
Note that the workload assignment status is Completed. The Buyer to which it was assigned was never given the opportunity to add the appropriate milestones and the assignment can’t be reopened.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms