Last updated on MAY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.5 version, Update Service Request, when attempting to access a Task from the saved search and modify and then select the Apply option and then exit ticket
with cancel option, the following error is thrown.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
Click here for exception details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) From Customer Support Specialist (R)
2) Navigate to Dashboard and Agent Tools
3) Create and save and then Execute the Saved Search
4) SR update page opens - open task and update and Apply
5) Then exit the SR with Cancel
Due to this issue, users cannot update tasks accessed from Saved Search Feature
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms