Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Appraisals
When Main Appraiser enters Assessment Comments (Overall Comments) from copying from Word Document, the HTML tags appear in the Overall Comments in the page "Give Final Ratings: Main Appraiser".
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Main Appraiser.
2. Navigate to "Performance Management Task List" home page. Click on Go to Task for Appraisal task.
3. Next page is "Appraisals As Main Appraiser". Click on 'Update" icon for one of the appraisals.
4. Next page is 'Update Standard Appraisal: Overview". Click on "Update Details" for one of the assessments.
5. Next page is "Update Assessment Details". Copy the Overall Comments from Word document and paste them into the Assessment Comments column and save them.
6. Next page is "Main Appraiser: Review". This shows that the changes were saved. Click on "Give Final Ratings" button.
7. Next page is "Give Final Ratings: Main Appraiser". Here, Overall Comments will be shown with HTML tags.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms