'Pickup Date' Field Within The SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB Screen Set Is Not Selectable To Be Editable
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PUBLIC Screen Set SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB has the 'Pickup Date' in the Screen Set Results by default. However, if you try to edit or add this field to the screen set, it is not available in the columns that you can select from.
It is expected that the 'Pickup Date' field be selectable within the screen set as is any other field in listed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> User Configuration -> Screen Set Manager
2. Search for SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB screen set ID.
3. Copy the screen set to a create new one and select to edit.
4. Click on the results tab.
5. The 'Pickup Date' field will not be selectable from the 'Column' list. Additionally, if you select to edit the 'Pickup Date' from the existing records, nothing happens as the field is not selectable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms