R12: AP/OIE: Create Procurement Card Issuer Invoice Program Does Not Transfer Descriptive Flexfield Data.
(Doc ID 2137948.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Descriptive FlexField (DFF) Information was not transferred to Payables by the Create Procurement Card Issuer Invoice Program. As a result, DFF data in the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb), is not displayed.
Steps or Events That Lead to the Issue Occurring
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Other > Requests
3. Click on Single Request
4. Enter Request Name (Create Procurement Card)
5. Enter Parameters
6. Click Ok
7. Click on Submit
8. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
9. Query the problematic invoice
10. The descriptive flexflied information was not transferred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps or Events That Lead to the Issue Occurring|
|Standard Patching Process|
|Have more questions?|