Work In Process (WIP) Discrete Jobs Summary & Discrete Jobs Forms Have Inconsistent Build Sequence Field Format
(Doc ID 2137949.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.1 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Discrete Job Summary Form and Discrete job Form are inconsistent when entering build sequence
Behavior should be the same
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
2. Navigation = Discrete-> Discrete Jobs
3. Find a number of jobs so that the Discrete Jobs Summary form appears
4. Add a build sequence to one job, The build sequence can be created with a 13 character value
5. Press the open button (open the job). Schedule, Project Group tab. The build sequence is displayed in scientific notation
6. Try to manually enter a build sequence, CT can enter 9 characters
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document