Price Break from Global Blanket Purchase Agreement Is Incorrectly Populated into Standard Purchase Order When Supplier Item Catalog Is Used
(Doc ID 2138061.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price Break from Global Blanket Purchase Agreement is incorrectly populated into Standard Purchase order when supplier item catalog was used.
1. Create Global Blanket Purchasing Agreement (GBPA) with 1 line 2 price breaks that have below pricing detail
- Line Price = LP
- Price Break #1
~ Break Price = BP1
~ Ship-to Location = Ship-to Org 1
- Price Break #2
~ Break Price = BP2
~ Ship-to Location = Ship-to Org 2
2. Create Standard Purchase Order without entering of Supplier and Supplier site
3. Enter "Ship-to location" = Ship-to Org 2
3. Click the 'Catalog' button to open 'Search Supplier Item Catalog' window
5. Find the same item from GBPA and navigate to "Negotiated Source" tag
6. Select the populated record that has the Price Break BP2 and press 'Select' button
7. Closed the Catalog window and back to Purchase Order Window
8. Found the price of PO line was incorrectly populated with Break Price BP1 (instead of BP2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document