Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version
When reviewing the Award Summary and Analyze By Quote, the quote currency (OMR) value is getting same for functional (USD) currency.
Users expect the page to show the proper currency for the (2) different currencies: foreign and functional.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User / Sourcing Buyer
3. Navigation: Sourcing > Home Page > Published Negotiations
4. Click On Negotiation Number: RFQ XYZ
5. Select Action: "Award Summary"
6. Click: "GO" > Review Analyze By Quote (RFQ XYZ)
Observe: Quote currency (OMR) value is getting same as functional (USD) currency.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms