Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.2.4, the Award Summary page when opened only shows one RFQ line instead of two RFQ lines which can be awarded.
It is expected that the Award Summary page will show both RFQ lines when the page is opened, instead of only one of the lines.
Due to this issue, sourcing buyers are not initially seeing all lines which can be awarded.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a Sourcing Buyer responsibility.
2. Click the Negotiations tab.
3. Open a Negotiation with active responses and Close the RFQ.
4. On the RFQ Details page, select Actions = Award by Line.
5. On the Award By Line page, both lines of the RFQ are visible. Click the Award Summary button.
6. On the Award Summary page, only one line is visible. This is incorrect behavior, as there are two lines to be awarded and both lines should be appearing on the Award Summary page.
7. Still on the Award Summary page, click on Details column to expand the details for the one line which is showing.
Now, both the lines with details are appearing.
8. Now, collapse the line details, and both lines are still visible (as expected).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms