Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The trigger (WHEN_VALIDATE_RECORD) to validate supplier lot on the lot entry of a miscellaneous transaction does not execute.
Example form / trigger details
Forms Name : INVTTMTX
Block Name : INV_INVTTMTX_MISC
Tigger Event : WHEN_VALIDATE_RECORD
Form Application : Inventory
Form Name : INVTTMTX
Form Path : /u98/UEBSDEV/R122/fs1/EBSapps/appl/inv/12.0.0/forms/US/INVTTMTX.fmx
Form Version : 220.127.116.1120000.25
Form Last Modified : $Date: 2013/11/18 02:28 $
WHEN_VALIDATE_RECORD trigger shoudl be executed to prevent user from entering same value.
1) Click on Inventory > Transaction > Miscellaneous Transaction
2 Enter the Organization number
3) Enter Type as “Account alias receipt”, enter Source and then click on Transaction Lines
4) Enter the Item,SubInventory, Locator , Quantity
5) Click on Lot/Serial button
6) Click on Lot Number and then click on Generate Lot button
7) Click on Done button
* Expected Error message from form personalization but it does not raise.
Applied <Patch 18615837>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms